Phillips 66 Midstream Leadership Positions - JUMPSTART YOUR JOB SEARCH - APPLY ONLINE TODAY! in United States
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
WE ARE GROWING - IT’S AN EXCITING TIME TO BE IN MIDSTREAM AT PHILLIPS 66!
We are hiring for multiple positions over the next 3 to 6 months. New operations for the Gray Oak Pipeline will begin in August 2019. This is an excellent opportunity to join Phillips 66 where you can develop your career in operations.
JUMPSTART YOUR JOB SEARCH – APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
When you apply online to this advertisement, you are showing our Talent Acquisition team that you are interested in learning more! We will be sourcing and screening candidates in advance of upcoming job postings. Be sure to stay tuned and watch our careers page - NEW JOB POSTINGS ARE COMING! For more information about Gray Oak pipeline visit https://grayoakpipeline.com/
Available Technical Positions:
- Area Supervisor
- Maintenance Supervisor
Available Texas Locations:
- Crane, TX
- Central Junction, TX
Additional Technical positions are available across all our Regional Locations:
- Southwest Region (Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma)
- Gulf Region (Texas)
- Mid-Con Region (Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois)
- Rockies Region (Washington, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Wyoming, Utah)
- Western Region (Washington, Oregon, California)
- Southeast Region (Louisiana, New Jersey)
In these roles, you may:
- Provide oversight for maintenance and construction operations
- Plan, coordinate and execute on various projects
- Lead, develop and mentor employees and contractors
- Use technical expertise to assist with operations when needed
- Ensure DOT, OSHA regulations and Phillips 66 safety policies and procedures are utilized
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the job posting country to be considered. Candidates with the following qualifications are preferred:
- Associates Degree or higher
- 10 or more years of experience in Midstream operations
- 5 or more years of field experience in mechanics, industrial meaintenance or construction
- 5 or more years of experience supervising employees and contractors
- Military experience
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Contr: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn From Experience
- Contr: Building Collaborative Relationships—Foster Relationships
- Contr: Judgment—Demonstrate Sound Judgment
- Contr: Results Orientation—Optimize Work Performance
We own or lease various assets to provide environmentally safe, strategic and timely delivery and terminaling and storage of crude oil, refined products, natural gas and NGL. These assets include pipeline systems; petroleum product, crude oil and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) terminals; a petroleum coke handling facility; marine vessels; railcars and trucks.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of May 31, 2019 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 48164
Location: United States - Multiple Locations
Job Field: Maintenance