Phillips 66 Field Service Director in United States
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Field Service Director is to manage technical support provided to energy segment customers in a way that maximizes sales and earnings growth and ensures customer satisfaction with the products and programs offered. This position will have primary focus in the natural gas energy (NGEO) segment and will have primary account responsibilities in southeast West Texas, New Mexico and Oklahoma.
Responsibilities may include :
- Supervising FSR personnel managing multiple complex projects in different regions of the country, and develop progress / final reports internally and for customers
- Coordinating and manage technical support activities at customer operations with all the TSRs and the FSRs
- Managing reports from each FSR to compile into reports which may be used at quarterly meetings or added information which could be used in proposals to renew or to obtain new business
- Assisting with special customer projects with technical reports and presentation to customer during all phases
- Managing the other FSRs in obtaining the proper training needed to perform their responsibilities at their assigned areas
- Supporting business development activities, and cultivate new commercial relationships within assigned area
- Attending and acquiring MSHA training annually – will have Core Focus and Specific Value for Working Safely
- Providing market intelligence and data on competitive activity to Brand Management, Product Management, and other Sales Reps
- Assisting Technical Sales Representatives in managing expenses and program support activities within assigned area
- Developing engineering, operational and maintenance projects with end user customers that continually support the value proposition
- Assisting other FSRs in holding training classes at customer operations
- Developing criteria / metrics that will be used in completing final Mid-Year and Year End FSR evaluation Reviews
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel at least 50% of the time
- Must be able to drive up to 60% of time within assigned region and travel outside of territory up to an additional 5%
- 10 or more years of experience working with Natural Gas field operations
- 1 or more years of experience demonstrating ability to analyze data and draw conclusions
- 1 or more years of experience working with Influence Management, such as conflict resolution and leading internal/external resources to achieve goals
- 2 or more years of experience demonstrating the ability to positively interact with internal/external customers and establish relationships
- Proficient with PC applications, MS Office applications, and data management; able to gather and interpret data from separate systems
- 1 or more years of experience demonstrating ability to work independently without daily supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- 3 – 5 years of mining operations, maintenance or related heavy-duty maintenance industrial experience.
- Working knowledge of underground and surface mining equipment.
- Proficient in communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing, to ensure mutual understanding with multiple levels of management.
- Previous sales experience or equivalent
- Ability to develop operational maintenance Total Costs Efficiencies Projects as related to cost improvements.
- Product line and applications knowledge with heavy industry, mining open pit and underground business experience.
- Knowledge of and able to relate to maintenance activities and have an awareness of mining production activities
- Willing to attend or have MSHA Safety Training
- Ability to develop Excel spreadsheets supporting Metrics for Total Cost Projects
- Willing to conduct projects in active mining operations at underground and open pit working operations
- Able to analyze data and develop calculated solutions.
- Well-developed negotiation and sales skills; knows how to make money in this business.
- Accepts ownership, is accountable and delivers on commitments.
- Experience finding the most profitable way to complete a deal that works for all sides, while building strong, trusting relationships
- Good problem-solving skills, able to manage risk effectively
- Experience driving results and delivering real business improvements
- Possess external focus on markets and customers to determine potential business opportunities.
- Excellent planning, strategic thinking, teamwork and business skills.
- Certified Lubrication Specialist (CLS)
- Industrial Lubricant Engineer (ILE) Certification
- Experience prioritizing and managing multiple tasks/issues simultaneously, detail-oriented.
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Prof: Adaptability—Demonstrate Adaptability And Learning
- Prof: Building Collaborative Relationships—Build Partnerships
- Prof: Communication—Communicate Professionally
- Prof: Judgment—Exercise Professional Judgment
- Prof: Results Orientation—Optimize Results
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. As one of the largest finished lubricants suppliers in the U.S., Phillips 66 Lubricants is known for manufacturing and marketing high-quality base oils and sophisticated formulations in three lubricant brands: Phillips 66®, Kendall® Motor Oil and Red Line® Synthetic Oil. These premier products reach across every key market sector, including automotive, trucking, agriculture, aviation, power generation, mining and construction. For more information, visit www.Phillips66Lubricants.com .
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,600 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $53 billion of assets as of Sept. 30, 2017. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of March 21, 2018 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 43766
Location: United States - Multiple Locations
Job Field: Sales