Phillips 66 2019 University New Hire - Procurement in United States
IT ALL STARTS WITH YOU . FIND A HOME FOR YOUR MANY TALENTS .
Phillips 66 is dedicated to helping University New Hires make a smooth transition into the professional world. That is why we have developed career-specific programs designed to give you the tools you need to maximize your potential and succeed in your new career.
Procurement is a great place to work for someone who likes to be in the middle of everything while learning about what drives Phillips 66 and working hard to find the best solutions. Procurement is integral to every aspect of Phillips 66. We buy and contract hundreds of thousands of materials and services and are linked into most of what Phillips 66 does, no matter how big or small.
As a Phillips 66 Procurement University New Hire you will join our Early Career Program which offers college graduates the opportunity to rotate through three roles that are foundational to our work. This experience-based program allows you to obtain a firm foundation of skills and knowledge to support you throughout your career.
- Buying roles: Gain an understanding of procurement processes and functions used across the company, support day to day operations and ensure uninterrupted supply of materials and services to meet business needs, and participate in supplier selection and sourcing materials and services
- Contracting roles: Learn to understand, create and negotiate contracting language that minimizes risk to Phillips 66 including master and compensation agreements, obtain appropriate contract approvals, ensure terms of the contract are executed, and manage supplier relationships
- Analytical roles: Find, extract and analyze data to provide insight into the market and what our businesses are spending so we can support the company in the most effective way, through cost modeling, leveraging strategic relationships, and business planning
Start your career in Bartlesville, Oklahoma but be flexible to relocate for new opportunities in locations including our Houston, TX headquarters and other Phillips 66 locations around the U.S.
Requirements for a Phillips 66 University New Hire:
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or Finance
- Graduating in Winter 2018 or Spring/Summer 2019
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale
- Previous internship or co-op participant in related industry
- Previous internship with Phillips 66
- Phillips 66 SHIELD Scholar recipient
- Willing to work in any of our operating locations
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Assoc: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn
- Assoc: Building Collaborative Relationships—Form Relationships
- Assoc: Communication—Communicate Openly
- Assoc: Judgment—Apply Sound Logic
- Assoc: Results Orientation—Seek Process Improvement
To apply and be considered:
- You must apply through your university prior to university deadlines (if applicable) AND
- Apply online by going to http://www.p66oncampus.jobs at http://www.p66oncampus.jobs/ and complete the entire application process
Attach an electronic copy of your resume and unofficial transcript
Answer all prescreening questions and provide your eSignature
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
About Phillips 66
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion in assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co and @p66oncampus at https://twitter.com/P66oncampus .
Requisition ID: 46277
Location: United States - Multiple Locations
Job Field: Internships, Graduate Positions, and Student Programs
Technical Requisition: No