Phillips 66 2019 University New Hire - Lubricants in United States
IT ALL STARTS WITH YOU . FIND A HOME FOR YOUR MANY TALENTS .
Phillips 66 is dedicated to helping University New Hires make a smooth transition into the professional world. That is why we have developed career-specific programs designed to give you the tools you need to maximize your potential and succeed in your new career.
Encompassing the entire value chain, from refining to manufacturing to marketing, Phillips 66 Lubricants is a market leader in North America and a growing part of the overall company portfolio. A continued focus on customer intimacy along with our ability to adapt differentiates Phillips 66 in the lubricants market. Our high level of service, combined with our operational flexibility enables us to continuously deliver high quality products and capture new opportunities.
As a Phillips 66 Lubricants University New Hire you will gain knowledge of the lubricants value chain including refining, manufacturing, and marketing through multiple roles within various functions of the Lubricants business.
- Projects will be focused around optimizing our daily operations and align with the business’s desire to grow
- Success will largely be a function of your resource network which you will have ample opportunities to develop
- Utilize business management tools to optimize the Phillips 66 Lubricants’ supply chain and analyze market intelligence to identify growth opportunities
- Start your career at our headquarters in Houston, Texas, but be flexible to relocate for new opportunities
New Hires will participate in the Lubricants Development Program (LDP). The LDP is a 5 year rotational program with defined LDP roles. New Hires may work in the following areas during their time in the program:
- Business Analysis
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Customer Interface
- Business Services
- Operations & Logistics Support
- Technical and Product Support
- Brand and Marketing
Requirements for a Phillips 66 University New Hire:
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Supply Chain Management
- Graduating in Winter 2018 or Spring/Summer 2019
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Previous internship or co-op participant in related industry
- Previous internship with Phillips 66
- Phillips 66 SHIELD Scholar recipient
- Willing to work in any of our operating locations
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Assoc: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn
- Assoc: Building Collaborative Relationships—Form Relationships
- Assoc: Communication—Communicate Openly
- Assoc: Judgment—Apply Sound Logic
- Assoc: Results Orientation—Seek Process Improvement
To apply and be considered:
- You must apply through your university prior to university deadlines (if applicable) AND
- Apply online by going to http://www.p66oncampus.jobs at http://www.p66oncampus.jobs/ and complete the entire application process
Attach an electronic copy of your resume and unofficial transcript
Answer all prescreening questions and provide your eSignature
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
About Phillips 66
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion in assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.Phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co and @P66oncampus at https://twitter.com/P66oncampus .
Requisition ID: 46269
Location: United States - Multiple Locations
Job Field: Internships, Graduate Positions, and Student Programs
Technical Requisition: No