Phillips 66 2019 University Graduate New Hire - Human Resources in United States
IT ALL STARTS WITH YOU . FIND A HOME FOR YOUR MANY TALENTS .
Phillips 66 is dedicated to helping University New Hires make a smooth transition into the professional world. That is why we have developed career-specific programs designed to give you the tools you need to maximize your potential and succeed in your new career.
Human Resources is a team of trusted partners providing insightful solutions to the businesses we serve. We're committed to driving culture, focusing on people and enabling performance while delivering excellence in everything we do.
A New Hire position with Phillips 66 Human Resources will develop you technically and professionally using skills you have acquired in college:
- Challenging projects and work assignments that will allow for practical application of foundational knowledge
- Personal interaction with office and field employees and Phillips 66 management
- Individual development through on-the-job assignments as well as formal training opportunities
- New Hire opportunities exist in: Benefits, Compensation, Labor Relations, Shared Services, Talent Management, Talent Planning & Acquisition or as an HR Generalist
- HR New Hire opportunities exist primarily in Houston, Texas although opportunities at other Phillips 66 field locations may be possible.
Requirements for a Phillips 66 University New Hire:
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Pursuing a Master's degree in Human Resources Management or Labor Relations or an MBA
- Graduating in Winter 2018 or Spring/Summer 2019
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale
- Previous work experience in Human Resources and/or a related industry
- Previous internship with Phillips 66
- Willing to work in any of our operating locations
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Assoc: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn
- Assoc: Building Collaborative Relationships—Form Relationships
- Assoc: Communication—Communicate Openly
- Assoc: Judgment—Apply Sound Logic
- Assoc: Results Orientation—Seek Process Improvement
To apply and be considered:
- You must apply through your university prior to university deadlines (if applicable) AND
- Apply online by going to http://www.p66oncampus.jobs at http://www.p66oncampus.jobs/ and complete the entire application process
Attach an electronic copy of your resume and unofficial transcript
Answer all prescreening questions and provide your eSignature
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
About Phillips 66
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion in assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co and @p66oncampus at https://twitter.com/P66oncampus .
Requisition ID: 46280
Department: Human Resources
Location: United States - Multiple Locations
Job Field: Internships, Graduate Positions, and Student Programs
Technical Requisition: No