Phillips 66 Quality Coordinator in Savannah, Georgia
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Quality Coordinator is Accountable for all aspects of the plant quality management system, including compliance with IATF16949 certification, customer requirements and continuous improvement efforts. In addition, the Quality Coordinator will be part of the Leadership Team, as applicable at the Savannah plant.
Responsibilities may include :
- Responsible for the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the corporate Quality management system consistent with IATF, TS-16949 or ISO 9001 certification
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of Quality Assurance procedures and manuals
- Manage auditing requirements of the Quality management system and ensure corrective action plans are identified and coordinated with the Leadership Team
- Coordinate the investigation and documentation of customer complaints or concerns
- Serve as plant representative on product quality issue
- Serve as site Lead Auditor and Management Representative for the site Quality management system
- Ensure compliance with company policies and plant procedures, as well as customer requirements
- Member of Quality and Lab FET, also sponsors site Quality Team to establish quality objectives and provide resources for incident investigation and procedure review/revision process
- Manages plant training systems, requirements, and documents
- Record management, including Group Record Lead for site
- Track and develop RCFA’s and CA’s for Quality Near Misses and/or Incidents
- Maintain training database (as applicable)
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 5 or more years of experience with logistics, quality or plant operations
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field
- 2 or more years of direct experience with maintaining and analyzing key performance metrics
- 2 or more years of direct experience working with IATF, TS 16949 internal auditing requirements
- 2 or more years direct experience working with root cause analysis methodology
- Strong communications skills (written and oral) and the ability to use these skills to present to and influence others, particularly third-party suppliers and customers
- Strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Technical/mechanical aptitude and knowledgeable of overall Lubricants' products and business
- Intermediate proficiency in SAP, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Business Warehouse and other proprietary Internet applications
- Intermediate proficiency in Livelink electronic document management system administration
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Supv: Adaptability—Readily Adapt
- Supv: Building Collaborative Relationships—Relate Well To Others
- Supv: Communication—Communicate Effectively
- Supv: Results Orientation—Show Initiative
- Supv: Strategic Thinking—Understand Strategies
- Supv: Talent Enhancement—Develop And Retain Talent
- Supv: Judgment—Analyze Issues And Solve Problems
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. As one of the largest finished lubricants suppliers in the U.S., Phillips 66 Lubricants is known for manufacturing and marketing high-quality base oils and sophisticated formulations in three lubricant brands: Phillips 66®, Kendall® Motor Oil and Red Line® Synthetic Oil. These premier products reach across every key market sector, including automotive, trucking, agriculture, aviation, power generation, mining and construction. For more information, visit www.Phillips66Lubricants.com .
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of October 26, 2018 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 47795
Location: United States - Georgia - Savannah
Job Field: Operations