Phillips 66 Operator - Savannah, GA. in Savannah, Georgia
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Operator is based at our Savannah Lubricants Plant by working to receive product and raw materials by offloading product into storage tanks from ships, railcars, and trucks. Blended products are then packaged and shipped. Operations are run five days per week, with Operators assigned to the day (7am-3:30pm) or evening (3pm -11:30pm) shifts Monday through Friday with occasional overtime on weekends. This is a represented position.
Responsibilities may include :
- Receiving, shipping, and moving materials and supplies around the plant, either manually or by mechanical means off loading, inspecting, auditing, and approving receipt of incoming raw materials to ensure timely and accurate stock and cost accounting.
- Performing necessary equipment adjustments to maximize production, safety, and quality.
- Utilizing available software applications to manage raw materials and finished product inventories.
- Loading finished product on transport trailers, in a safe and efficient manner to ensure timely deliveries and optimize customer service
- Organizing and maintaining raw material inventory to ensure adequate stock and operating flexibilities
- Performing cycle counting as necessary to ensure accurate raw material inventory
- Interfacing with material management computer system (SAP), which includes printing production pick-list and production blend data, and be able to use the BAR CODE scanner interface
- Communicating effectively with co-workers and external drivers during the shift and at shift relief regarding key process and equipment information.
- Adapting to schedule changes and/or overtime as needed to meet the customer demand
- Committing to and support the HSEQ policies and procedures
- Keeping all procedures and quality documents up-to-date. Maintaining housekeeping in respective area
- Operating various type of production equipment to include filling apparatus, pumps, and pigging systems
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Beginner level of proficiency working with computers
- Willingness and ability to perform and comply with following, with or without reasonable accommodations:
- To transport articles weighing up to 50 pounds
- To walk, stand, stoop, sit, climb, and carry material on a daily basis
- To work in a plant environment
- To work outside in harsh weather conditions
- To work alone or in a team environment
- To wear personal protective equipment (such as hard hat, steel-toe shoes, ear and eye protection, etc.)
- Willing and able to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC). Information can be found at https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic Preferred :
- 1 or more years of experience operating a fork lift
- Working knowledge of SAP
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Contr: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn From Experience
- Contr: Building Collaborative Relationships—Foster Relationships
- Contr: Judgment—Demonstrate Sound Judgment
- Contr: Results Orientation—Optimize Work Performance
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. As one of the largest finished lubricants suppliers in the U.S., Phillips 66 Lubricants is known for manufacturing and marketing high-quality base oils and sophisticated formulations in three lubricant brands: Phillips 66®, Kendall® Motor Oil and Red Line® Synthetic Oil. These premier products reach across every key market sector, including automotive, trucking, agriculture, aviation, power generation, mining and construction. For more information, visit www.Phillips66Lubricants.com .
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of December 13, 2018 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 46371
Location: United States - Georgia - Savannah
Job Field: Operations