Phillips 66 Turnaround Analyst - Wood River Refinery in Roxana, Illinois
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Turnaround Analyst reports to the Turnaround Manager and is responsible for turnaround scope development and control and will assist with budget and estimate development. The position may include supervisory responsibilities during turnarounds. The Turnaround Analyst will perform a wide range and high volume of analytical, financial and administrative duties in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Responsibilities may include :
- Assist Turnaround Manager, TA Planning Team Lead, Coordinators, and Planners with analytical and information requests.
- Lead role in compiling and developing TA Work Lists.
- Facilitate Risk Based Scope Reviews.
- Tracking, maintaining and reporting on Scope Change Requests for multiple events, outages, and Turnarounds
- Monitoring, Building Reports, and Reporting on Planning Status for Current and Planned Turnarounds
- Collecting data from different sources/databases (SAP, IPS, NaviTrack, etc.) and generating reports from data, analyze data and provide recommendations
- Assist with budget and estimate development
- Assist with long-term planning by utilizing data to build plans for turnarounds.
- Participate or lead the effort for Turnaround Benchmarking within the company and within the industry (Solomon). Collect the data, analyze the results, and propose opportunities to close any gaps.
- Provide input into the Business Plan process. Work with the TA Planning Team Leader to reconcile the detailed TA estimate within the Business Plan budget.
- Develop an estimate detail report for each unit which will serve as a basis for comparison when the final estimate is prepared.
- Incorporate all approved Scope Changes into the estimate.
- Review all estimate details. Assemble all cost details into a single estimate for each unit and for the entire outage
- Provide monthly reports on actual and forecast planning status to the TA Manager and TA Planning Team Lead
- Provide input to the TA Report card to corporate each week.
- Assemble all permanent TA records after TA completion.
- Close out SAP work orders and other computer maintenance systems after completion and all costs have come in.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in the use of SAP modules Project Systems, Plant Maintenance, and Materials Management.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Outlook).
- 1 or more years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Construction Management, or Engineering
- 3 or more years of refinery experience
- 3 or more years of turnaround experience
- 2 or more years of project management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Working knowledge of IPS.
- Works well under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical skills.
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Prof: Adaptability—Demonstrate Adaptability And Learning
- Prof: Building Collaborative Relationships—Build Partnerships
- Prof: Communication—Communicate Professionally
- Prof: Judgment—Exercise Professional Judgment
- Prof: Results Orientation—Optimize Results
The Wood River Refinery is located on the east side of the Mississippi River in Roxana, IL, about 15 miles northeast of St. Louis, MO. It is Phillips 66 largest refinery and operations are run 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of March 22, 2019 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 49808
Department: Wood River Refinery
Location: United States - Illinois - Roxana
Job Field: Maintenance