Phillips 66 Associate, Packaging - Portland, OR in Portland, Oregon
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Packaging Associate under the general Supervision of the Assistant Plant Manager, loads and unloads lube oil, lube additives, grease additives and containers received and shipped by truck, operating safely following Phillips 66 Company policy and practices while complying with pertinent Federal, State and local regulations, supporting the Phillips 66 Company Mission Statement and its commitment to quality and environmental policies.
Responsibilities may include :
- Determining all package-order loading requirements for Phillips 66 Company customers.
- Efficiently organizing, preparing and accurately loading packaged oil and grease SKU’s onto trucks for shipment to customers abiding by individual truck weight and DOT regulations while completing proper paperwork and SAP-related responsibilities.
- Unloading packaged oils and greases received from outside sources into designated inventory locations in accordance with proper FIFO guidelines.
- Unloading empty pails, quarter barrels, quart containers and tote bins from delivery trucks and positions into designated storage locations.
- Assisting in the rotation of all finished package goods to ensure first-in / first-out (FIFO) inventory quality control management.
- Operating industrial lift truck in a safe, efficient and professional manner according to Phillips 66 Company policies and procedures.
- Keeping assigned department and work area clean and orderly.
- Following the standard operating procedures defined by the IATF 16949 Quality and the ISO14000-2015 Environmental management systems and for fulfilling required on-line web-based training.
- With proper supervision, training, and certification, while monitoring for quality control and in a safe and efficient manner assisting in all other facets of Lubricant operations including, but not restricted to, the loading and unloading of bulk products both into and from the terminal, assisting in the operation of the filling equipment, assisting in the requirements of the blending department, receiving and inspecting empty barrels, printing of product container labels, the cleanup and transfer of products, and participation in scheduled inventory and overtime requirements as warranted.
- Adhering to, supporting and actively contributing to the Phillips 66 Company VPP and SAFESTART programs.
- Performing other responsibilities as coordinated by the Assistant Plant Manager.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 or more years of experience related to shipping/receiving, warehousing, production lines, forklift operation
- Willingness to learn and follow Phillips 66 Company policies and procedures
- Product knowledge of container sizes, weights, warehouse locations, package lube loading
- Working knowledge of safe and legal loading requirements for package vans and the safe and efficient operation of lift trucks
- Ability to maintain a positive, productive and enthusiastic work environment
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Contr: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn From Experience
- Contr: Building Collaborative Relationships—Foster Relationships
- Contr: Judgment—Demonstrate Sound Judgment
- Contr: Results Orientation—Optimize Work Performance
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. As one of the largest finished lubricants suppliers in the U.S., Phillips 66 Lubricants is known for manufacturing and marketing high-quality base oils and sophisticated formulations in three lubricant brands: Phillips 66®, Kendall® Motor Oil and Red Line® Synthetic Oil. These premier products reach across every key market sector, including automotive, trucking, agriculture, aviation, power generation, mining and construction. For more information, visit www.Phillips66Lubricants.com .
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of February 20, 2019 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 49277
Location: United States - Oregon - Portland
Job Field: Operations