Phillips 66 Refinery Technical Services (RTS) Administrative Staff Associate in Ponca City, Oklahoma
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Refinery Technical Services (RTS) Administrative Staff Associate will provide administrative support for the Ponca City Refinery Technical Services group. This position works closely with the RTS Capital Projects Lead to work independently and proactively on numerous administrative and project related tasks, exercising discretion, independent and sound judgment on a consistent basis.
Responsibilities may include :
- Coordinating all office and administrative support duties including office moves, management of office equipment, planning for visitors, expense reports, timesheets, record management and other administrative needs
- Preparing special reports as requested; gathering, analyzing and summarizing data
- Defining methodology, monitoring and assuring compliance with document retention policy and procedures for the respective organizations
- Understanding and ensure compliance with corporate policies such as but not limited to travel, expense, document management retention
- Working collaboratively with other administrative assistants for back-up support, answering phones, calendaring and event planning as needed
- Coordinating service anniversaries and retirement celebrations and onboard new employees
- Maintaining ITEC database (contractor timesheet database) including timesheet and invoice reviewer, and maintaining PO numbers
- Entering all project related requisitions into SAP for engineering services, contract services, equipment and material orders
- Running SAP reports
- Completing Document Control Packages
- Maintaining Soil Reports in EDMS
- Acting floor captain for northwest side building evacuations
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- 5 or more years of experience in an administrative support role
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Willing and able to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC). Information can be found at https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic
- Associate’s degree or higher
- 10 or more years of experience in an administrative support role
- Working knowledge of SAP
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Contr: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn From Experience
- Contr: Building Collaborative Relationships—Foster Relationships
- Contr: Judgment—Demonstrate Sound Judgment
- Contr: Results Orientation—Optimize Work Performance
The Ponca City Refinery in Oklahoma has a crude oil processing capacity of 196 MBPD. Both foreign and domestic crudes are delivered by pipeline from Canada, Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas. The refinery's facilities include fluid catalytic cracking, delayed coking and hydro-desulfurization units that enable it to produce high ratios of gasoline and diesel fuel from crude oil. Finished petroleum products are shipped by truck, rail and Company-owned and common carrier pipelines to markets throughout the mid-continent region. Operations are run 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
Major Products: Gasoline, Diesel, Jet fuel, Kerosene, Heating oils.
Capacities: Crude oil and Other Charge Capacity: 203,000 BPD; Gasoline Production Capacity: 110,000 BPD; Distillate Production Capacity: 90,000 BPD.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co at https://twitter.com/phillips66co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of July 29, 2018 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 46341
Department: Ponca City Refinery
Location: United States - Oklahoma - Ponca City
Job Field: Administrative