Phillips 66 Electrician Journeyman - Ponca City Refinery in Ponca City, Oklahoma
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Electrician Journeyman - Ponca City Refinery works in the maintenance departments of various business units within the refinery. This position may have a variety of differing titles depending on the site, such as mechanic, electrician, craftsman, repairman, apprentice, etc.
Responsibilities may include:
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing refinery electrical systems including medium voltage switchgear and motor control centers, 600 volt switchgear and motor control centers, electric motors, motor control circuits, lighting and power circuits, bucket truck operation, and conduit installation
- Working schedule is normally days, Monday through Friday. However, it will involve some night, weekend, and overtime work to support the 24-hour operation of the Refinery
- Expected to work effectively in a team environment
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A current valid driver's license
- One or more years of Industrial Electrician and/or process instrumentation shop experience
- Must have an Oklahoma State Journeyman Electrical License or equivalent state journeyman electrical license
- High school diploma or G.E.D
- Previous direct experience working in a refinery or petrochemical plant
- Strong knowledge of electrical industrial type equipment and electrical maintenance practices
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Contr: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn From Experience
- Contr: Building Collaborative Relationships—Foster Relationships
- Contr: Judgment—Demonstrate Sound Judgment
- Contr: Results Orientation—Optimize Work Performance
The Ponca City Refinery in Oklahoma has a crude oil processing capacity of 196 MBPD. Both foreign and domestic crudes are delivered by pipeline from Canada, Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas. The refinery's facilities include fluid catalytic cracking, delayed coking and hydro-desulfurization units that enable it to produce high ratios of gasoline and diesel fuel from crude oil. Finished petroleum products are shipped by truck, rail and Company-owned and common carrier pipelines to markets throughout the mid-continent region. Operations are run 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
Major Products: Gasoline, Diesel, Jet fuel, Kerosene, Heating oils.
Capacities: Crude oil and Other Charge Capacity: 203,000 BPD; Gasoline Production Capacity: 110,000 BPD; Distillate Production Capacity: 90,000 BPD.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co at https://twitter.com/phillips66co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of February 4, 2019 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 48791
Department: Ponca City Refinery
Location: United States - Oklahoma - Ponca City
Job Field: Maintenance