Phillips 66 Brand Manager in London, United Kingdom
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
Lead the Brand team for UK Marketing, providing services and support to help strengthen our customer relationships and provide our sales organization with the tools required to drive customer profitability, improve brand image and differentiate our offers from the competition.
Primary Accountabilities/Responsibilies (Marketing):
- Manage, coach and develop the Brand Communications Coordinators and Digital Communications Coordinator, that they are able to perform their roles.
- Accountable for the development and implementation of a Brand awareness and presence strategy that is appealing to consumers.
- Responsible for the management of site standards program focused on improving site performance and customer awareness.
- Continuously review and improve our customer Brand offer through research, competitor tracking and knowledge sharing, identifying and implementing value adding opportunities, in areas such as loyalty and prospecting.
- Identify and manage the delivery of measurable customer and consumer facing promotional activities in line with sales strategy and customer feedback.
- Leading the development and enhancement of digital communications, including social media, extranet, internet and intranet sites.
- Manage the co-ordination of major customer hospitality, events and exhibitions, allocating resources and driving through improvements to provide a cohesive, auditable approach.
- Continuously review and improve the Marketing Sales Toolkit for all channels, delivering a suite of impactful materials.
- Manage and have oversight of all outgoing content and communications, including PR, trade press advertising, consumer messaging and complaints handling, delivering consistent content aligned with current strategies.
- Responsible to act as Information Media Officer for any marketing related emergency response and coordinate all media training for designated company spokespersons.
- Ensure compliance with global corporate communications requirements, including obtaining legal and other approvals for all internal and external communications.
- Lead the delivery of philanthropic and sponsorship activities, ensuring compliance with corporate guidelines.
- Accountable for the delivery of employee communications on behalf of the Marketing Leadership Team utilizing various media for high impact and engagement.
- Manage external marketing, creative and warehousing agencies, complying with corporate procurement requirements.
- Responsible for the management and control of the budget for all marketing and brand related activity.
- Legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom on a regular, full-time basis without restrictions.
- Excellent supervisory skills to develop and lead a team to achieve superior results.
- Excellent project management and implementation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in written format.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills (internal and external networking, listening and influencing).
- Strategic thinker.
- Contract management experience.
- An interest and capability in formulating brand strategy, challenging the status quo in a changing market, being innovative and generating ideas.
- Strong customer focus and a well-developed business perspective.
- Continuous improvement skills and mindset.
- Good numeracy and an ability to forecast/manage O&O budgets.
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Supv: Adaptability—Readily Adapt
- Supv: Building Collaborative Relationships—Relate Well To Others
- Supv: Communication—Communicate Effectively
- Supv: Results Orientation—Show Initiative
- Supv: Strategic Thinking—Understand Strategies
- Supv: Talent Enhancement—Develop And Retain Talent
- Supv: Judgment—Analyze Issues And Solve Problems
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered:
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of 27th July 2018.
Phillips 66 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 46150
Department: UK Marketing
Location: Great Britain - London - London
Job Field: Brand Management