Phillips 66 Senior Scheduler in Houston, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Senior Scheduler is responsible for providing customer support to shippers, suppliers, connected carriers, and operations as well as coordinating pipeline and terminal logistics for Gray Oak System crude shipments on behalf of Phillips 66 Midstream customers. The scheduler works closely in a team environment with internal stakeholders and customers to align pipeline schedules with shipper intent and system availability. The Sr. Schedule focuses on maximizing throughput, efficient operations, and a strong customer experience.
The Gray Oak Pipeline system is a flagship 900 MBD pipeline system for Phillips 66 enabling movements of crude oil from Permian and Eagleford basins to move to export markets in Corpus Christi and Houston. The Sr. Scheduler will work in a fast-paced environment requiring adaptability and a creative mindset to deliver to customer expectations and growth requirements.
Responsibilities may include :
- Onboarding new customers and connections to Gray Oak nominations and scheduling processes as defined in the Gray Oak Shipping Guidelines for ACS (accelerated service) and full-scope implementation.
- Participating as a Gray Oak team member in the setup and testing of new Scheduling processes in advance of asset startup.
- Approving Gray Oak shipper nominations for shipment in Transport 4.
- Ensuring connected carrier approval of nominations in Transport 4 for shippers and consignees.
- Scheduling nominated receipts and deliveries by cycle in Transport 4 and monitoring tank utilization.
- Monitoring and forecasting shipper book inventory position in PipelineScheduler and aligning with available physical inventory.
- Publishing customer and connected facility schedules for receipts and deliveries for batched movements and cycles to Transport 4.
- Producing field and control center orders for executing schedules to be published in TRAC66.
- Actualizing daily schedules to operations progress and linefill and updating in PipelineScheduler.
- Incorporating daily changes into the schedule and publishing updates to Transport 4 and operations in TRAC66.
- Communicating and coordinating changes with customers to manage inventory and conflicts at connected facilities.
- Tracking product transfer orders (PTO’s) and nominations updates and communicating to Accounting.
- Tracking demurrage events and resolution with Customer Service and Accounting.
- Ensuring all changes are documented with approved and updated nominations in Transport 4.
- Optimizing schedules to avoid outages, minimize quality issues, limit gain/loss, reduce energy consumption, and manage field resources.
- Coordinating and communicating maintenance downtime activities to regional operations and customers.
- Providing customer service and support for changes and information requests.
- Maintaining FERC shipper confidentiality requirements
- Understanding and complying with customer contractual and tariff requirements.
- Coordinating and aligning connected carrier schedules for 3 rd party pipelines, refineries, and terminals.
- Supporting the Sr. Business Analyst in resolution of ticket and gain/loss issues.
- Supporting the Sr. Business Analyst and Accounting in the allocation of receipt and delivery tickets based on nominated volumes.
- Supporting the Customer Service Director and Sr. Business Analyst in resolution of customer issues, concerns, and suggested improvements.
- Following documentation and recordkeeping processes.
- Provide critical analysis regarding pipeline movements.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 or more years of experience in either pipeline controlling, pipeline scheduling, or a commercial scheduling role
- Willing and able to be on call 24 hours a day for changes to schedules and emergencies
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office Word, Outlook and Excel
- Demonstrated customer service skills and mindset
- Demonstrated facilitation across stakeholder groups to achieve resolution of issues and consensus
- 10 or more years of experience working in either pipeline controlling, pipeline scheduling, or a commercial scheduling role
- 1 or more years of experience working with volumetric accounting systems and scheduling systems
- Basic knowledge of product and crude characteristics
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Prof: Adaptability—Demonstrate Adaptability And Learning
- Prof: Building Collaborative Relationships—Build Partnerships
- Prof: Communication—Communicate Professionally
- Prof: Judgment—Exercise Professional Judgment
- Prof: Results Orientation—Optimize Results
We own or lease various assets to provide environmentally safe, strategic and timely delivery and terminaling and storage of crude oil, refined products, natural gas and NGL. These assets include pipeline systems; petroleum product, crude oil and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) terminals; a petroleum coke handling facility; marine vessels; railcars and trucks.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of February 21, 2019 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 49260
Location: United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Operations