Phillips 66 SAP Analyst in Houston, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The SAP Analyst position reports to the Information Management Supervisor within the Midstream Services organization. The focus of this position is a service-focused professional who provides SAP knowledge and skill-sets to coordinate and implement SAP initiatives, maintain and manage SAP Preventive Maintenance (PM) Master Data, maintenance plans, Best Practices, and SAP security across the entire Midstream organization. This position will work closely with regions, field-based technicians, supervisors, and Technical Services to identify opportunities to improve our use of SAP. The SAP Analyst position will be a resource for assisting the Technical Specialist with data extraction for use in metric/KPI generation and establishment/maintenance of Master Equipment Lists (MEL's). Conduct SOX and Global Security required audits.
Responsibilities may include :
- Primary SAP support for all Midstream personnel.
- Coordinating the Midstream SAP PM work process.
- Responsibility for data entries, PM Master Data and Maintenance Plans, and SAP Security Audits to include SAP roles for Midstream SAP user groups.
- Providing regular updates relating to SAP activities.
- Reviewing any required updating of maintenance and repair procedures and engineering standards and practices.
- Interfacing with other Phillips 66 business units, Midstream technical groups and professional organizations on best practices, engineering standards, and equipment reliability.
- Supporting the planning, and execution of the Master Limited Partnership (MLP) in SAP.
- Supporting assessing and tracking the efficiency of the maintenance plan revision process.
- Supporting the SAP PM Functional Location and Equipment Master Data for Midstream.
- Responsibility for SAP Security and the related SOX and corporate audit results for Midstream.
- Responsibility for generating SAP reports, regional and local.
- Providing support to Midstream groups for the identification, and implementation of SAP enhancements that can support defect elimination and asset strategy improvements.
- Supporting SAP in the effort to gather and analyze equipment reliability data (e.g., Mean Time Between Failures and Mean Time to Repair)
- Providing support to development of annual capital and expense budgets.
- Interfacing with specialist, regional engineers, the Pipeline Integrity group and the Tank Integrity group to supply technical support toward improvements in SAP.
- Being able to write concise technical summaries.
- 15% to 25% travel.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 3 or more years of hands-on experience with at least two of the following SAP modules: PS, MM, FI, AP, BI/BW, and Workflow
- Demonstrated experience in using data extracted from SAP data to create KPI's/Metrics
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint and SAP data bases
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Associate’s degree
- 7 or more years of experience with SAP oil and gas professional
- 5 years of operational experience in the field
- Passion and enthusiasm for SAP as the business software for Phillips 66
- Self-starter capability, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to accurately assess work load and properly prioritize tasks
- Strong desire to improve and learn Best Practices
- Commitment to a team approach
- Succinct and accurate communication skills
- Willingness to actively participate in training and development exercises
- Experience in dealing with improvement initiatives and process changes in SAP
- Deep understanding of and appreciation for the establishment and distribution of KPI's/metrics
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of Midstream personnel from Operations to Management
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Committed to continuous improvement and customer focus
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Assoc: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn
- Assoc: Building Collaborative Relationships—Form Relationships
- Assoc: Communication—Communicate Openly
- Assoc: Judgment—Apply Sound Logic
- Assoc: Results Orientation—Seek Process Improvement
We own or lease various assets to provide environmentally safe, strategic and timely delivery and terminaling and storage of crude oil, refined products, natural gas and NGL. These assets include pipeline systems; petroleum product, crude oil and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) terminals; a petroleum coke handling facility; marine vessels; railcars and trucks.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of February 20, 2019 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 49259
Location: United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Information Technology