Phillips 66 Pricing System Analyst in Houston, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Pricing System Analyst will support the Finished and Spectrum Lubricants business streams by maintaining the Lubricants Pricing System (LPS) and will also be responsible for the continuous improvement of pricing systems, related databases and processes for the businesses. In addition, the Pricing System Analyst will develop analysis tools and reporting using P66-supported applications with the necessary guidance from Management.
Responsibilities may include :
- Serving as the resident expert and key resource in the information, data tables and limitations making up the pricing system and the associated Business Objects (BI) universes. Serve as a resource to the pricing staff in data-related issues.
- Assisting with daily, monthly and quarterly reporting development for the sales organization.
- Providing analysis regarding volumes and margins for the Sales organization using SAP SD, BI and related systems.
- Ensuring that pricing system data is current, accurate and maintained with the support of the Data Integrity group.
- Serving as a business representative in leading pricing system issue resolution with technical support.
- Utilizing the functionality of LPS and related databases, develop/maintain Access DB queries, and apply those skills within common business scenarios. Familiarity with the lubricants value-chain and the role Pricing plays within the value-chain.
- Coordinating with IT, LPS Support and business resources to perform periodic application testing for system corrections, improvements and upgrades.
- Developing price escalation models to implement customer contractual price requirements.
- Interfacing with business functions on problem identification and resolution.
- Performing data mining and analysis in support of recommendations to improve the Lubricants business.
- Serving as key resource for developing and implementing continuous process improvement for sales systems.
- Creating reports in SAP, Business Warehouse, Business Objects and Tableau.
- Interfacing with Finished Lubricants organization and sales force.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Working knowledge of maintenance and updates to Business IT systems (i.e., Pricing Systems, CRM)
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 1 or more years of experience in Fuels, Lubricants, Pricing, Transportation or Commercial operations
- 1 or more years of experience in IT
- 2 or more years of experience in a sales or financial role
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft tools (Excel and Access) using formulas, lookups, arrays, graphs, macros and pivot tables for data manipulation
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Prof: Adaptability—Demonstrate Adaptability And Learning
- Prof: Building Collaborative Relationships—Build Partnerships
- Prof: Communication—Communicate Professionally
- Prof: Judgment—Exercise Professional Judgment
- Prof: Results Orientation—Optimize Results
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. As one of the largest finished lubricants suppliers in the U.S., Phillips 66 Lubricants is known for manufacturing and marketing high-quality base oils and sophisticated formulations in three lubricant brands: Phillips 66®, Kendall® Motor Oil and Red Line® Synthetic Oil. These premier products reach across every key market sector, including automotive, trucking, agriculture, aviation, power generation, mining and construction. For more information, visit www.Phillips66Lubricants.com .
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of June 24, 2018 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 45726
Location: United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Business Development