Phillips 66 January 2019 University New Hire - Commercial Supply & Trading in Houston, Texas
IT ALL STARTS WITH YOU . FIND A HOME FOR YOUR MANY TALENTS .
Phillips 66 is dedicated to helping University New Hires make a smooth transition into the professional world. That is why we have developed career-specific programs designed to give you the tools you need to maximize your potential and succeed in your new career.
Our Phillips 66 Commercial Supply & Trading organization is focused on optimizing assets and improving supply chain performance by gathering market intelligence, managing risk, and creating logistic solutions across the globe to enhance returns.
Phillips 66’s Commercial Supply & Trading organization includes:
- Business Development
- Crude and Refined Products Supply
- Global Asset Optimization
- Global Trading
- Logistics and Scheduling
- Market Analysis
- Risk Management and Compliance
The Phillips 66 Commercial Supply & Trading organization has established KATALYST , the premier energy commodity Supply & Trading development program for market-savvy university hires. KATALYST associates will experience a dynamic, 90-day immersion to the energy value chain beginning January 2019 followed by two targeted rotations where acquired knowledge and relationships will cultivate a fulfilling Commercial career.
The KATALYST program is built on the principle that Knowledge combined with Application leads to career Transformation. The KATALYST curriculum focuses on our key businesses and markets, and includes:
- Asset tours
- Case studies
- Discussions and presentations with subject matter experts
- Focused analysis assignments
- Networking opportunities with key management throughout the company
- Presentation opportunities to business leaders
- Trading, Logistics, and Marketing simulations
Upon completion of the 90-day immersion, the KATALYST associate is placed in the first of two rotational assignments in our Commercial Supply & Trading organization in Houston, Texas. Assignments are approximately 12 months and 18 months respectively.
Requirements for a Phillips 66 January 2019 University New Hire:
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Energy Management, Finance, Mathematics, Risk Management, Supply Chain, Operations, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering or a Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or Energy Management, or related field
- Graduating prior to December 31, 2018
- Available to report on January 21, 2019
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale
- Previous internship or co-op participant in related industry
- Previous internship with Phillips 66
- Phillips 66 SHIELD Scholar recipient
- Willing to work in any of our operating locations
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Assoc: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn
- Assoc: Building Collaborative Relationships—Form Relationships
- Assoc: Communication—Communicate Openly
- Assoc: Judgment—Apply Sound Logic
- Assoc: Results Orientation—Seek Process Improvement
To apply and be considered:
- You must apply through your university prior to university deadlines (if applicable) AND
- Apply online by going to http://www.p66oncampus.jobs at http://www.p66oncampus.jobs/ and complete the entire application process
Attach an electronic copy of your resume and unofficial transcript
Answer all prescreening questions and provide your eSignature
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
About Phillips 66
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion in assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co and @p66oncampus at https://twitter.com/P66oncampus .
Requisition ID: 46271
Location: United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Internships, Graduate Positions, and Student Programs
Technical Requisition: No