Phillips 66 Data Analyst, Business Partner in Houston, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
- The Data Analyst, Business Partner creates, maintains, and ensures data integrity for the Lubricants, Base Oil, Excel Paralubes and Spectrum businesses to include:
Business Partner (customer master, vendor master, etc.)
Customer Material Info Records
EDPAR Table Information
Plant Table Extensions
Freight & Buyback Freight
Primary point of contact for project work, large Business Partner onboarding and ERP/AE66 initiatives.
Responsibilities may include :
- Creation and maintenance of Business Partner (customer master, vendor master, etc.) and associated data to support the Lubricants, Base Oil and Specialties businesses.
- Participating in Business Partner projects including analysis, design, testing, implementation and change management for DISI team.
- Participating in AdvantEdge66 and other system projects relating to Business Partner including ERP transformation design sessions, Master Data Governance data cleansing, SAP configuration, coordination of testing and change management for DISI team.
- Accountability for creating and maintaining metrics to ensure Business Partner and associated data integrity.
- Accountability for entire life cycle of Business Partner data including annual duplicate and inactive review.
- Being a backup to other Associate Data Analyst(s) Business Partner within the DISI team.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 or more years analytical business experience
- 1 or more years of experience using database tools such as Microsoft Access; Alteryx, Tableau, Sequel or similar tools
- 1 or more years of experience in SAP SD, MM or Discrete Manufacturing Modules
- 1 or more years of experience with basic Excel skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- 2 or more years of experience in Lubricants business
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or similar field of study
- 2 or more years query creation and manipulation experience including Microsoft Access; Alteryx, Tableau, Sequel or similar tools
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills using formulas, lookups, filters, etc.
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Contr: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn From Experience
- Contr: Building Collaborative Relationships—Foster Relationships
- Contr: Judgment—Demonstrate Sound Judgment
- Contr: Results Orientation—Optimize Work Performance
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. As one of the largest finished lubricants suppliers in the U.S., Phillips 66 Lubricants is known for manufacturing and marketing high-quality base oils and sophisticated formulations in three lubricant brands: Phillips 66®, Kendall® Motor Oil and Red Line® Synthetic Oil. These premier products reach across every key market sector, including automotive, trucking, agriculture, aviation, power generation, mining and construction. For more information, visit www.Phillips66Lubricants.com .
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of February 20, 2019 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 49244
Location: United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Sales