Phillips 66 Controllers F&PA Analyst/Consultant in Houston, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Specialist is responsible for consolidating, analyzing and reporting the results for portions of the Refining segment.
Responsibilities may include :
- Complete monthly and quarterly variance analysis and reporting for portions of the Refining segment and present monthly analysis to Controller and quarterly analysis to CFO and Investor Relations.
- Complete and present quarterly BS analysis to Controller & EY.
- Network with Refining, Commercial, Accounting and other groups across the Company to facilitate accurate reporting, analysis and forecasting for portions of the Refining segment.
- Prepare portions of the monthly Financial Review presentation for executive management.
- Provide data and analysis to P66 External Reporting group for 10K, 10Q and other filings and reports.
- Prepare and distribute Daily Price Reporting to Executive Leadership Team and general distribution.
- Prepare and distribute Refining Realized Crack and Market Capture reporting to CFO.
- Assist in preparation of Balance Sheet Exposure reporting and analysis for Assistant Controller.
- Complete working capital analysis for quarterly press release and financial review.
- Assist in completion and analysis of total company ROCE & CROCE for VCIP and other reporting.
- Complete R&M peer analysis for certain peers.
- Ad hoc requests and presentations for senior management.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 5 or more years of Accounting/Finance experience
- Strong leadership
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong system skills (BW, Excel, PowerPoint, Essbase, etc.)
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Self-managed and able to deliver results while working under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail with ability to summarize for a high-level synopsis
- Experience in downstream oil and gas industry
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Prof: Adaptability—Demonstrate Adaptability And Learning
- Prof: Building Collaborative Relationships—Build Partnerships
- Prof: Communication—Communicate Professionally
- Prof: Judgment—Exercise Professional Judgment
- Prof: Results Orientation—Optimize Results
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co at https://twitter.com/phillips66co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of August 18, 2018 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 46729
Location: United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Accounting/Finance