Phillips 66 Compensation Advisor in Houston, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Compensation Advisor is the key resource for salary and incentive programs that support US compensation strategies. Collaborates daily with other Human Resource groups and business units to effectively manage a variety of projects associated with Total Rewards and a High-Performing Organization.
Responsibilities may include :
- Administering the corporate salary planning process including merit budget proposals, updating salary structures and bonus programs such as Special Recognition Awards and the Variable Cash Incentive Program.
- Integrating data into a compensation management system used to store and produce analytics.
- Developing and interpreting analytics and guidelines to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Coordinating with HRBPs to align on compensation issues and pay practices.
- Managing projects such as survey participation, market analysis on job evaluations and compensation integration for mergers and acquisitions.
- Communicating at all levels during off-site visits and presenting details on compensation variables and subjects oriented around Total Rewards to management and employees.
- Traveling to corporate refining sites in conjunction with new program rollouts and trainings.
- Serving as the Center of Excellence single point of contact for one or more business units
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 or more years of direct experience in Compensation
- Working knowledge of SAP/Success Factors
- Experience with SAP Employee Central
- Oil & Gas industry experience
- Experience with compensation surveys
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Prof: Adaptability—Demonstrate Adaptability And Learning
- Prof: Building Collaborative Relationships—Build Partnerships
- Prof: Communication—Communicate Professionally
- Prof: Judgment—Exercise Professional Judgment
- Prof: Results Orientation—Optimize Results
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co at https://twitter.com/phillips66co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of January 30, 2019 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 48786
Department: Human Resources
Location: United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Human Resources