Phillips 66 Account & Scheduling Coordinator in Houston, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Account & Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for ensuring customer interactions are properly managed and produce overall positive results. This involves partnering with internal and external customers and other business units to ensure a smooth order to cash process, as well as making decisions that impact customer requirements, customer satisfaction and optimization of the Lubricants value chain. The Account & Scheduling Coordinator manages ordering, supply, logistics and delivery, quality, systems interfaces, and billing through data analysis and process/system improvements.
Responsibilities may include :
- Influencing decisions as the central point of contact and subject matter expert for management on customer operational issues while identifying opportunities for process improvement and project opportunities
- Managing daily customer operational activities and acting to ensure customer needs are met while maintaining communications with internal departments
- Initiating action items and coordinating with others to resolves customer challenges and issues
- Managing operational decisions to ensure orders are placed accurately, delivery is error-free and billing is prompt and accurate
- Managing product shipments and follow through to ensure they arrive at customer’s location on time
- Gathering and analyzing operational data to identify, recommend, and implement process improvements
- Developing close partnership with Sales Representatives to independently respond to customer queries
- Supporting Sales Representatives by developing reports and analysis of Phillips 66 supplier performance
- Providing resolutions as the focal point for conversations with customers regarding order issues and complaints
- Managing communications with internal partners to resolve value chain issues, including P66 plants, Product Management, Sales, Transportation, and Finance
- Developing the ability to back-up other Customer Service roles for vacation relief
- Legally authorized to work in job posting country
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Intermediate level or proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 1 or more years of experience working in SAP
- 1 or more years of experience working in a customer service support environment
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1 or more years of experience working in the Phillips 66 Lubricants Business Unit
- Advanced level or proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence or Business Warehouse reporting tools
- Advanced level of proficiency in SAP SD module, BI and SAP reporting tools
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Assoc: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn
- Assoc: Building Collaborative Relationships—Form Relationships
- Assoc: Communication—Communicate Openly
- Assoc: Judgment—Apply Sound Logic
- Assoc: Results Orientation—Seek Process Improvement
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. As one of the largest finished lubricants suppliers in the U.S., Phillips 66 Lubricants is known for manufacturing and marketing high-quality base oils and sophisticated formulations in three lubricant brands: Phillips 66®, Kendall® Motor Oil and Red Line® Synthetic Oil. These premier products reach across every key market sector, including automotive, trucking, agriculture, aviation, power generation, mining and construction. For more information, visit www.Phillips66Lubricants.com .
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of June 19, 2018 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 45671
Location: United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Sales