Phillips 66 Turnaround Planning Inspector - Borger Refinery in Borger, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Turnaround Planning Inspector is a member of the Mechanical Integrity group that maintains a high level of fixed equipment safety and reliability while maintaining compliance with Industry Codes and Standards. This position ensures activities are consistent with Phillips 66 Mechanical Integrity Standards, Phillips 66 Core Values and aligned with Borger Refinery Goals. The TA Planning Inspector plays a vital role on the planning team by executing the skill sets necessary to bridge intricate technical and systemic gaps encountered between departments during planning and execution of a turnaround program. The planner assures the “hands off” of each phase of the workflow processes are incorporated and optimized into the program.
Responsibilities may include :
- Executing the TA planning program under the guidance of the Chief Inspector
- Providing direction, planning for Turnaround maintenance activities
- Implementing continuous improvement of inspection planning systems, processes and programs
- Managing MI Inspections with Industry Standards, P66 REP’s, P66 Mechanical Integrity Required Standards and Inspection Procedures by Unit Inspectors
- Supporting the integration of reliability and risk-based Inspection Plans into the planning process for turnarounds
- Utilizing conflict resolution to build a high performance as a member of the Mechanical Integrity group
- Evergreen inspection plan for the next TA
- Representing inspection at the TA strategy meetings
- Mitigating critical paths during execution
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
- 3 or more years of refining inspection owner operator experience
- Willing and able to perform/comply, with or without a reasonable accommodation:
Work outdoors in harsh weather conditions
Safe work practices including wearing personal protective equipment
Beginner level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Intermediate level of knowledge using PCMS
- 5 or more years of refining inspection owner operator experience
- Working knowledge of general inspection processes and programs
- Working knowledge of pertinent PSM and MI procedures and expectations
- Working knowledge of weld procedure review and approval
- Intermediate level of proficiency in SAP
- Advanced level of proficiency in PCMS
- Certifications in API 510 and API 570
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Prof: Adaptability—Demonstrate Adaptability And Learning
- Prof: Building Collaborative Relationships—Build Partnerships
- Prof: Communication—Communicate Professionally
- Prof: Judgment—Exercise Professional Judgment
- Prof: Results Orientation—Optimize Results
The Borger Refinery is located in Borger, Texas, in the Texas Panhandle approximately 50 miles northeast of Amarillo. The refinery processes 148 mbpd of light and medium gravity sour crudes plus fractionates 30 mbpd of mixed natural gas liquids. The Borger Refinery produces LPG and motor fuels products for the Rocky Mountains, West Texas and Central U.S. market areas. Additionally, the Borger Refinery produces pentane and heptane solvents for specialty products applications.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of December 17, 2018 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 48220
Department: Borger Refinery
Location: United States - Texas - Borger
Job Field: Maintenance