Phillips 66 Instrumentation and Electrical Maintenance Planner in Billings, Montana
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Instrument and Electrical Planner generates work packages with complete job sequences that tie together estimated labor resources, parts, materials, equipment and internal/external services required to complete jobs on agreed upon schedules. This position provides technical expertise and direction for instrumentation and electrical (I&E) mechanical integrity and reliability improvement, thereby facilitating increases in unit uptime, increases in product quality, and reductions in maintenance costs.
Responsibilities May Include
• Reviewing daily all approved notifications from Operations and adds to/clarifies notification content
• Planning and estimating labor, material, and service resources per Routine Maintenance Planning Process
• Developing a plan task list library in SAP and planning a package library for repeatable maintenance tasks
• Generating accurate and complete planning packages for all planned jobs so craft productivity can be optimized (drawings, previous repair history, permit requirements, Bills of Material, etc.)
• Constructively resolving priority, scope, job step, and resource requirement issues in partnership with Operations and Maintenance resources during the planning stage
• Notifying the Master Equipment Data Owner of any equipment changes or BOM changes
• Ensuring development and use of programs to improve the maintainability, operability and running condition of I&E mechanical equipment systems, prioritizing by criticality
• Providing substitute coverage for I&E Craft Supervisor absences • Consulting with Maintenance Training Coordinator to help develop I&E training plan
• Working in partnership with the I&E Craft Supervisor and I&E Maintenance Engineer to develop, execute and sustain an effective preventive/predictive maintenance program to comply with the ITPM Required Standard
• Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• 2 or more years of experience working with instrument and electrical systems in a refining, petrochemical, and/or related facility
• Must possess proficient computer skills in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Able to read and perform material take-offs from isometrics and equipment drawings
• Direct experience planning the repair and maintenance of refinery instrument and electrical equipment
• Experience using the Materials Management and Preventive Maintenance modules in SAP
• Ability to scope and define day-to-day routine maintenance jobs in the field with craftsmen, engineers, and operations personnel
• Ability to make planning decisions with minimum supervision and be committed to meeting uptime requirements
• Ability to interpret and apply industry, company and refinery engineering standards to jobs being planned
• Thorough understanding of maintenance and reliability concepts
• Thorough understanding of financial impact of maintenance activities (parts and materials purchases, resource expansion/contraction, unplanned downtime, extended downtime, etc.) on refinery profitability.
• Oriented toward continuous learning
The Billings Refinery is located in Billings, Montana. Its facilities include crude distilling, naphtha reforming, fluid catalytic cracking, alkylation, hydrodesulfurization and delayed coking units. The refinery processes a mixture of Canadian heavy, high-sulfur crude oil delivered by pipeline, and domestic crude oil delivered by truck. With the startup of a new vacuum distillation unit in 2017, the refinery has 100 percent heavy crude processing capability. The refinery produces a high percentage of transportation fuels and petroleum coke. Finished petroleum products are distributed by pipeline, rail car and truck. Pipelines transport most of the refined products to markets in Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Utah, Colorado and Washington.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company’s master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,300 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $58 billion of assets as of March 31, 2019. For more information, visit http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co.
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of September 18, 2019 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 51515
Location: Montana - Billings
Job Field: Maintenance