Phillips 66 Financial Analyst in Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Financial Analyst is responsible for accounting, analyzing, consolidating and reporting the financial and operating results of Phillips 66.
Responsibilities may include :
- Performing routine analysis of company business transaction and financial performance
- Consolidating monthly, quarterly and annual financial results
- Completing periodic variance and performance reporting for Operating or Staff business units
- Accounting for company assets and investments
- Supporting the company’s cash, credit and risk management functions
- Preparing management presentations covering financial and operating performance
- Preparing periodic forecasts, budgets and long-range plans for Operating or Staff businesses
- Supporting internal control and SOX 404 requirements
- Participating in business improvement teams to identify and implement best practices
- Responding to inquiries and ad hoc request from management, customers and regulatory agencies
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- 12 hours of college level Accounting
- 1 or more years of Accounting/ Finance related experience
- 3.5 GPA or higher
- Master’s Degree Certified Public Accountant
- Big 4 Public Accounting Experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- SAP, Hyperion, and/or Essbase systems experience
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Assoc: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn
- Assoc: Building Collaborative Relationships—Form Relationships
- Assoc: Communication—Communicate Openly
- Assoc: Judgment—Apply Sound Logic
- Assoc: Results Orientation—Seek Process Improvement
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co at https://twitter.com/phillips66co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of March 21, 2019 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 49218
Location: United States - Oklahoma - Bartlesville|United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Accounting/Finance