Phillips 66 One Year Industrial Placement Student - Chemical Engineer in South Killingholme, United Kingdom
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
If you want work experience that really counts, consider a placement with Phillips 66. We are now looking for a Chemical Engineering student to join us for a One Year Industrial Placement in 2017.
Your time will be spent on specific projects or working alongside our experienced Chemical Engineers monitoring unit operations. This is a great opportunity to put your theoretical skills into practice and gain invaluable experience within a business environment.
Should you do well during your time with us, you may be considered for full-time employment upon graduation.
** Applicants are requested to include their 'A' Level results on their CV.
- The legal right to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis without restrictions.
- Working towards a degree in an engineering discipline with an expected 1st Class degree
- Proficient knowledge and experience of MS applications
- Good communication skills
- Effective team player
- Self motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Previous experience of computer based engineering tools
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Assoc: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn
- Assoc: Building Collaborative Relationships—Form Relationships
- Assoc: Communication—Communicate Openly
- Assoc: Judgment—Apply Sound Logic
- Assoc: Results Orientation—Seek Process Improvement
The Humber Refinery located in North East Lincolnshire, is one of the most complex refineries within the Phillips 66 portfolio and one of the most sophisticated in Europe, with a crude oil processing capacity of 221,000 barrels per day it refines the most economically advantaged crude oils to help shape today's energy landscape. The only coking refinery in the UK and the world's largest producer of speciality graphite cokes and the largest anode coke producer in Europe.
Details about this job:
- Hiring Manager: [[hiringManagerName]]
- Location: [[mfield1]]
- Job Field: [[filter2]]
- Organization: [[custOrg]]
- Salary Grade Level: [[jobGrade]]
- Relocation: [[custP66Relo]]
To be Considered:
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of 13th November, 2016 .
Phillips 66 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 30981
Department: RM&T Humber Refinery
Location: Great Britain - Northeast Lincolnshire - South Killingholme
Job Field: Internships, Graduate Positions, and Student Programs
Technical Requisition: No