Phillips 66 Maintenance Technician in Selmer, Tennessee
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for providing administrative support for operations. The role will participate as an integral team member and will be a key contributor to the organization from a support capacity.
Responsibilities may include :
- Performing preventive maintenance and repairs on all packaging lines
- Maintaining and/or increasing production on all packaging lines and plant equipment
- Other responsibilities and authorities are defined in Level II (Quality System Procedures), and Level III (Work Instructions)
- Assisting in special improvement projects
- Recommending improvement to increase production, reduce scrap, and improve quality of product
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 or more years of experience performing maintenance on production, manufactoring or plant equipment
- Working knowledge of OSHA requirements
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Contr: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn From Experience
- Contr: Building Collaborative Relationships—Foster Relationships
- Contr: Judgment—Demonstrate Sound Judgment
- Contr: Results Orientation—Optimize Work Performance
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,000 employees committed to safety and operating excellence.Phillips 66 had $50 billion of assets as of June 30, 2016. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of December 2, 2016 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 32786
Location: United States - Tennessee - Selmer
Job Field: Operations