Phillips 66 Coordinator, Lease Crude Oil Supply in Midland, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Coordinator, Lease Crude Oil Supply provides support in the management of lease agreements for the Americas Crude Supply organization. The position requires frequent interaction and coordination with various internal and 3rd Party functions that support Crude Supply. It is also anticipated that this position will provide customer service in support of lease agreements.
Responsibilities may include :
- Providing support for the Midland lease/crude operations field office on a wide range of lease purchase, accounting and financial activities
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with external and internal customers to assist in resolving lease purchase, quality and logistical issues and problems using a general interest approach
- Analyzing and managing lease contract economics - validation of lease contract economics and refinery values utilizing systems such as SAP, LITES and Right Angle and Touchstar/Trucking Portal
- Demonstrating general interest understanding and reinforcing general interest decision making
- Collaborating with internal business functions to address and resolve customer issues and questions
- Interacting with full range of customers from Interest Owners, Business Associate and Operators
- Sharing best practices with other crude lease offices and throughout the Commercial organization
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience developing relationships with internal and external customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and other applications
- 1 or more years of experience in financial, economic and statistical analysis and/or modeling
- 1 or more years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Proficient business systems such as SAP, Right Angle and LITES
- High degree of ethics, personal drive and dedication to achieve team goals and general interest objectives
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proactive thinking, detail-oriented, analytical & creative problem solving skills to support business focused analysis
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing work environments & priorities, and make continuous improvements
- Ability to multi-task, meeting multiple & competing priorities
- Self-motivator with the ability to complete daily/monthly job responsibilities with minimal direction
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Contr: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn From Experience
- Contr: Building Collaborative Relationships—Foster Relationships
- Contr: Judgment—Demonstrate Sound Judgment
- Contr: Results Orientation—Optimize Work Performance
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,000 employees committed to safety and operating excellence.Phillips 66 had $50 billion of assets as of June 30, 2016. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of March 2, 2017 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 34782
Location: United States - Texas - Midland
Job Field: Supply