Phillips 66 Supply Coordinator in London, United Kingdom
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Supply Coordinator is responsible for planning and initiating the most cost effective supply and exchange of petroleum products throughout their designated part of the UK network.
- Ascertain daily off-takes by location by product grade, in order to plan and initiate ongoing supply replenishment programmes, working very closely with the Demand Lead and other business representatives to achieve the optimum forecast of product requirements.
- Programme product movements via ship, pipeline and rail to ensure that Phillips 66, exchange partner and public storage terminals all receive planned replenishments in accordance with customer demand and inventory levels.
- Pro-actively monitor for unexpected demand, show flexibility and react in good time to make necessary changes.
- Meet month-end and average inventory targets, whilst achieving required customer service levels.
- Monitor and participate in regular reviews of supplier contract performance.
- Monitor and control demurrage costs for shipping operation, ensuring that third party demurrage claims are challenged whenever appropriate and that cost decisions are made which optimise supply operations.
- Forecast product requirements from Humber Refinery and other product suppliers.
- Provide out of working hours cover for area of responsibility & professional cover for colleagues during periods of planned/unplanned absence.
- Participate in SOX and QUESH audits.
Critical Skills/Leadership Criteria
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to adapt plans at short notice
- Ability to work under pressure
- Managing conflicting work demands
- Legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom
Phillips 66 has significant marketing operations in Europe. In the UK the business is primarily wholesale, selling fuels to distributors (some of whom are branded JET) and resellers. The fuels are either collected by customers or delivered through a contracted road tanker fleet operating out of a number of UK distribution points. In addition, Phillips 66 Limited supplies a network of approximately 330 independently owned petrol forecourts, all of which are branded JET.
Other markets served are aviation, marine and LPG. JET supplies some of the UK's growing secondary airports using owned and shared refuelling tankers and storage, and delivers to airlines through contracted refuelling operations. Marine markets are served using contracted vehicles, as is the LPG business.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,600 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $51 billion of assets as of March 31, 2017. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered:
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of Friday, 28th July 2017 ..
Phillips 66 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 37563
Location: Great Britain - London - London
Job Field: Supply