Phillips 66 RateServer Associate in Houston, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The RateServer Associate will perform various tasks in support of the maintenance of truck and rail rates. This includes entering rates manually and through automation based on information obtained from CITS. Additionally, this role will provide administrative/tactical support for Phillips 66 systems to support the proper rating of truck and rail logistics transactions.
Responsibilities may include:
- Participating in the process of maintaining truck and rail rates in RateServer. This will include entering rates manually and through automation based on information obtained from CITS.
- Processing all errors from the Shipment Cost Documents process. These will be presented either through entering SAP, or via a group mailbox for urgent requests.
- Entering information into rail specific EDI tables in SAP.
- Updating items related to the freight rate process given to the group on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. This includes fuel surcharge changes, allowances, etc.
- Data entry in RateServer based on Data Integrity business intelligence reporting for the purpose of daily data updates.
- Running reports for business units that are required to provide feedback on the status of particular freight rate related items.
- Providing back-up to the other Data Integrity staff where appropriate.
- Entering SAP ship-to and route information into RailTrac based off information provided for the EDI and CITS processes.
- Maintaining accurate records for WinShuttle information in LiveLink, and other data capture requirements in our document retention process. This includes updating and maintaining accurate step-by-step instructions for all RateServer and SCD related process documentation.
- Provide basic support to business units in projects related to overall freight accrual process.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting coutnry
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 or more years of experience using SAP SD module
- 1 or more years of logistics/transportation experience
- Knowledge of transportation/freight transaction process
- Proficient in the use of ERP
- Proficient in the use of ERP search routines, electronic requisitioning, and electronic interfaces with vendors
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Contr: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn From Experience
- Contr: Building Collaborative Relationships—Foster Relationships
- Contr: Judgment—Demonstrate Sound Judgment
- Contr: Results Orientation—Optimize Work Performance
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,000 employees committed to safety and operating excellence.Phillips 66 had $50 billion of assets as of June 30, 2016. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of [[Insert Requisition Closing Date]] .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 34231
Location: United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Operations