Phillips 66 Master Data Administrator in Houston, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Master Data Administrator will perform various tasks in support of the Truck and Rail related systems’ Master Data for the purpose of facilitating transactional record data integrity. This includes providing support to various Truck and Rail groups to ensure prompt and accurate transactional data is maintained within designated systems. Additionally, this role will provide administrative/tactical support for Phillips 66 systems to support seamless truck and rail shipment data.
Responsibilities may include:
- Updating all RailTrac, RailAcct, eBill, and other various Truck and Rail related systems’ Master Data for the purpose of allowing transactional records to come into the database and attach to the proper information as it is presented in the system.
- Providing basic/intermediate transactional support related to Truck and Rail systems for end users, specifically in RailTrac: change trip statuses by updating origin/destination criteria, reset CLM information that has been errantly reported by the railroad, add participating short line railroads to routes, etc. in order to properly report information to rail stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Provide data entry and basic trouble-shooting for our facilities and rail operations staff utilizing the eBill application for EDI to the railroads.
- Serve as SME for daily shipment import exception clearing (pink RailTrac screen), including updating documentation to reflect proper steps to process exceptions for rail operations staff
- Participate in the Bourque/P66 Priorities meetings for the purpose of providing feedback on systems deficiencies, daily hang-ups, or enhancement opportunities, and maintain a working document related to those discussions.
- Maintain LOAs for 3PL organizations with all class one railroads, storage facilities, and other data warehouses for our P66 information.
- Serve as overflow for data entry related to RateServer associate role, as well as overall organization data entry project efforts.
- Provide testing and mini-project support to overall Data Integrity and special projects staff, specifically in relation to Bourque system rollouts.
- Participating in overall company document retention initiatives as GRLA.
- Assisting in other data collection, data entry, or document retention initiatives.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 or more years of experience in operations, accounting, or operational support
- Proficient computer software skills- Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of Bourque Data Systems Applications – RailTrac, RailAcct, RailPort, eBill
- Knowledge of transportation/freight transaction process
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Contr: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn From Experience
- Contr: Building Collaborative Relationships—Foster Relationships
- Contr: Judgment—Demonstrate Sound Judgment
- Contr: Results Orientation—Optimize Work Performance
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,000 employees committed to safety and operating excellence.Phillips 66 had $50 billion of assets as of June 30, 2016. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of February 2, 2017 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 34101
Location: United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Operations