Phillips 66 Truck Driver in Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Truck Drive r will be responsible for hauling hazmat samples, freight, and pouch mail between Bartlesville and Ponca City. The Driver will be responsible for transporting passenger and their luggage to and from the Bartlesville Airport. This position will be required to maintain a Class B CDL license with passenger endorsement.
Responsibilities may include :
- Backing up Downtown Truck Driver
- Performing Special Drives and Special runs
- Ability to lift 50 or more lbs.
- Working overtime as needed
- Working on dock as needed
- Checking in/out Enterprise and Fleet vehicles
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
- Class B CDL with Passenger Endorsement
- 1 or more years of driving experience
- Willing and able, with or without reasonable accommodation to lift 50 or more lbs.
- Work overtime as needed
- 3 or more years of driving experience
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Able to operate a forklift/power jack
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to perform the work of the position without more than normal supervision
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Contr: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn From Experience
- Contr: Building Collaborative Relationships—Foster Relationships
- Contr: Judgment—Demonstrate Sound Judgment
- Contr: Results Orientation—Optimize Work Performance
Located in the rolling hills of northeast Oklahoma, Bartlesville is home to approximately 36,000 people. Area families appreciate the affordable cost of living and the conveniences a small town community offers while enjoying the cultural amenities of a larger metropolitan area. Bartlesville hosts many festivals including its own world-renown music festival. It has a symphony orchestra, Broadway series, dance companies, and an active art association. Among the state’s 32 largest school districts, Bartlesville is ranked 2nd by the Oklahoma State Department of Education for its overall success. In July 2013 Coldwell Banker ranked Bartlesville #30 as one of the nation’s best “booming suburbs” to live in, based on economic factors, school quality, cost of living, crime rates, and other criteria. Bartlesville is notable as the longtime home of Phillips Petroleum Company, co-founded by Frank and L.E. Phillips in 1917. Centrally located on major highways, it has close proximity to larger cities like Tulsa (41 miles) and Oklahoma City (123 miles). It’s only 18 miles to the Kansas border with Wichita and Kansas City well within driving distance.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,000 employees committed to safety and operating excellence.Phillips 66 had $50 billion of assets as of June 30, 2016. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of October 28, 2016 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 31882
Department: Real Estate & Facilities Services
Location: United States - Oklahoma - Bartlesville
Job Field: Real Estate and Facilities Services