Phillips 66 Supervisor, Branded Contracts in Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Supervisor, Branded Contracts manages professionals who are responsible for delivering outstanding contract administration activities and related service for the Branded channel of trade. The position supervises and engages in critical operations supporting the sales organization including contract creation, maintaining contractual controls and problem resolution in an accurate, efficient way.
Responsibilities may include :
- Managing, leading, providing direction for and engaging in the administration and controls of all Branded contracts and associated customer service activities
- Pursue initiatives that elevate the performance of the group and ensure a High Performing Organization
- Gaining approval and coordinating with Legal on contract and customer service issues, including both those contracts that are standard and non-standard
- Coordinating policy recommendations and policy enforcement for all Branded contractual related manners
- Developing and continuous improvement of metrics that measure the effectiveness of the operation
- Interfacing and developing productive working relationships with Sales organization and Account Specialists teams
- Providing support to USM and area of responsibility to enable meeting short and long term strategic objectives
- Accountable for enforcing control protocol throughout contracts and customer service processes
- Developing plans to drive improvement of work processes in support of better service to our customers
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High school diploma/GED
- Organizational Skills: Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/issues simultaneously
- Attention to Detail: Experience in roles where focus on large amounts of detail was critical to solving issues and adhering to company policy
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of relevant business experience with preference given to those having experience managing contracts in a commercial setting
- Experience working with legal experts in coordinating the creation and execution of legal documents
- Supervisory: Experience or the demonstrated ability to coach and mentor employees on their performance, holding individuals accountable for meeting high performance standards and identifying top performers
- Service Orientation: Energetic orientation towards delivering excellent service. At least two years of experience serving others (external customers or internal partners) in an effective and professional fashion with a willingness and can-do attitude. Ability to foster productive working relationships with Account Specialist team and Branded Sales organization
- Collaborative Problem Solving: Ability to quickly grasp problem situations and take initiative to get the right people together to work on issues
- Leadership: Demonstrated ability with strong interpersonal skills and lead /guide others toward desired results
- Results Oriented: Ability to manage multiple priorities/issues simultaneously while driving results and delivering real business improvements
- Communication Skills: Advanced level of communication skills, both verbally and in writing to ensure common understanding. Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management and across organizational boundaries
- Influencing Others: Experience working with influence management, including conflict resolution and the ability to lead both internal/external resources to achieve goals
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Supv: Adaptability—Readily Adapt
- Supv: Building Collaborative Relationships—Relate Well To Others
- Supv: Communication—Communicate Effectively
- Supv: Results Orientation—Show Initiative
- Supv: Strategic Thinking—Understand Strategies
- Supv: Talent Enhancement—Develop And Retain Talent
- Supv: Judgment—Analyze Issues And Solve Problems
Located in the rolling hills of northeast Oklahoma, Bartlesville is home to approximately 36,000 people. Area families appreciate the affordable cost of living and the conveniences a small town community offers while enjoying the cultural amenities of a larger metropolitan area. Bartlesville hosts many festivals including its own world-renown music festival. It has a symphony orchestra, Broadway series, dance companies, and an active art association. Among the state’s 32 largest school districts, Bartlesville is ranked 2nd by the Oklahoma State Department of Education for its overall success. In July 2013 Coldwell Banker ranked Bartlesville #30 as one of the nation’s best “booming suburbs” to live in, based on economic factors, school quality, cost of living, crime rates, and other criteria. Bartlesville is notable as the longtime home of Phillips Petroleum Company, co-founded by Frank and L.E. Phillips in 1917. Centrally located on major highways, it has close proximity to larger cities like Tulsa (41 miles) and Oklahoma City (123 miles). It’s only 18 miles to the Kansas border with Wichita and Kansas City well within driving distance.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,000 employees committed to safety and operating excellence.Phillips 66 had $50 billion of assets as of June 30, 2016. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of March 2, 2017 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 34864
Department: US Marketing
Location: United States - Oklahoma - Bartlesville
Job Field: Sales