Phillips 66 Console Supervisor in Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Console Supervisor supervises the remote operation of pipeline and terminal assets from the Logistics Control Center. The Console Supervisor leads and develops a staff of 10 to 15 Controllers with varying levels of experience to consistently operate their systems in a safe, reliable, efficient and compliant manner. The Console Supervisor creates and maintains procedures within their area of responsibilities and works with engineering and field management to ensure pipeline systems function safely within company requirements and external agency regulations. The Supervisor ensures that the SCADA system and displays are accurate and kept current and is responsible for records and documents generated within their area of responsibility.
Responsibilities may include :
- Ensuring team is capable of safe, reliable, efficient and compliant operations.
- Developing and maintaining team’s drive and orientation towards continuous improvement.
- Developing team to think in terms of systems and processes and understand interrelationships between components and functions in a system.
- Continually improving team’s working knowledge of pipeline hydraulic principles and pump unit characteristics.
- Developing team’s understanding of product/crude/NGL specifications and properties.
- Establishing and maintaining team’s credibility and trust with customer/internal partners by producing high quality services.
- Adapting to changes and leading team to adapt to changes.
- Solving complex problems and functions with minimal supervision.
- Networking effectively with cross-functional personnel.
- Providing coaching and teaching skills to guide less experienced team members.
- Providing valued technical ideas and advice to other team members to enhance team performance.
- Utilizing pipeline system expertise to eliminate responsible incidents, reduce costs, and add value.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country.
- High school diploma/GED or higher.
- 3 or more years of experience with pipeline hydraulics, rotating equipment, pumps, motors, and control valves.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Willing and able to be available after hours, on weekends and holidays when scheduled.
- Willing and able to travel 10% of the time.
- Willing and able to respond on site within 30 minutes.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- 5 or more years of experience in Control Center operations.
- 5 or more years of Pipeline/Terminal field experience as a field level Supervisor.
- 5 or more years of experience with DOT/PHMSA regulations including Control Room Management (CRM) requirements.
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Supv: Adaptability—Readily Adapt
- Supv: Building Collaborative Relationships—Relate Well To Others
- Supv: Communication—Communicate Effectively
- Supv: Results Orientation—Show Initiative
- Supv: Strategic Thinking—Understand Strategies
- Supv: Talent Enhancement—Develop And Retain Talent
- Supv: Judgment—Analyze Issues And Solve Problems
Phillips 66 owns or leases various assets such as: pipelines, terminals, railcars and trucks in order to provide strategic timely and environmentally safe delivery and storage of crude oil, refined products and natural gas liquids to its refineries and to carry refined products to the market.
Midstream has approximately 26,000 miles of common-carrier crude oil, raw natural gas liquids and products pipeline systems in the U.S. As well as 48 finished product terminals, 10 liquefied petroleum gas terminals, seven crude oil terminals, one coke exporting facility, and manages over 160 truck carrier companies and over 10,000 railcars.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,000 employees committed to safety and operating excellence.Phillips 66 had $50 billion of assets as of June 30, 2016. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of December 4th, 2016 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 31261
Location: United States - Oklahoma - Bartlesville
Job Field: Operations